- to provide or give information, to inform
- AED (automated external defibrillator)
- portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses cardiac arrhythmia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- a first aid technique that can be used if someone is not breathing properly or if their heart has stopped
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
"We hope you have noticed that this site is not like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying clickbait. Therefore, we rely 100% on our user base for financial support. In fact, this site would not exist without the support of our hundreds of loyal subscribers. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you."